DSH Exam Preparation Courses for Refugees
RWTH Aachen University offers a VBK I German Language Course (Level B1/B2) that is open to refugees who want to take up studies in Germany. The course program starts on October 18, 2021 at RWTH's Language Center.
German Course Preparing for University Studies offered by the Language Center of RWTH Aachen University. Target group: Refugees who want to take up studies in Germany
||October 18, 2021 to February 4, 2022, Monday through Friday 8:30am to12:30 pm
Successful applicants should meet the following conditions:
- Recognized refugee in Germany (or your application for refugee status is currently ongoing)
- Eligibility to enter a German university (either a qualifying higher secondary education certificate or a successfully completed degree program)
- Certificated German language proficiency at B1 level
The application must be sent via email no later than August 20, 2021.
- The fully completed application form
- Documents to prove that you are eligible to enter a German university (copy of the original final and academic transcripts and a translation into English and German)
- Letter of Motivation: please provide a statement on why you want to complete the German language course at RWTH
- Copy of ID or passport (or equivalent)
- Copy of the residence permit (both pages), including a copy of you current address in Germany
- Certificates proving your current German language skills (B1: DSD I or DSD I PRO, TestDaF at least 3x4, Goethe Certificate B1, DSH 1)