RWTH Aachen University Invites Applications for the “Fast Track Bachelor Admission Program”
RWTH Aachen University makes it possible for highly talented students to enter a Bachelor’s degree program right after high school. Normally they would have to complete one year of studies in their home country or attend a Studienkolleg in Germany before being allowed to enroll according to the rules in force in Germany.
The prerequisite for immediately starting a bachelor’s degree program is admission to the special mentoring program “Fast Track Bachelor Admission Program,” or FTBA. To be eligible for the FTBA program, applicants must demonstrate above-average performance in school, a very good TestAS score, and solid German language skills.
For the 2022/2023 winter semester, RWTH will be accepting applications for selected Bachelor’s degree programs until May 30, 2022. The successful applicants will get to participate in a mentoring program specially tailored for this target group. The program includes the following elements:
- Close personal support from the FTBA team before your arrival and throughout your studies at RWTH Aachen University.
- Assistance with the application and enrollment process
- Support with administrative and organization tasks once you have arrived in Aachen
- Two STEM-subject-specific language courses to improve your German language skills geared explicitly towards your degree
- Weekly subject-specific tutorial throughout your first semester
- Program-specific workshops to help you better organize your studies
- Program-specific networking events (welcome event, Christmas party, excursions, etc.)
- Allocation of a room in a student residence for the first semester
In addition, participants in the FTBA program benefit from the wide range of offers RWTH provides for all international students.