EUROPEAN UNIVERSITIES OF TECHNOLOGY ALLIANCE RESEARCH AND INNOVATION ACTION
ENHANCE is an alliance of seven European Universities of Technology aiming to promote the development of science and technology for societal benefit, and is part of the Erasmus+ funding programme. The EU-funded ENHANCERIA project will support the research and innovation dimensions of ENHANCE, focusing on the universities' role as drivers of sustainable development. The project will bring together creative citizens to cooperate across borders and disciplines, addressing societal challenges and contributing to the modernisation of universities and the revised European Research Area (ERA). Moreover, it will focus on sustainable development and entrepreneurship, innovation ecosystems, human resource development and research infrastructures, engaging its partners in developing measures towards ENHANCE's visions.
- Norges Teknisk-Naurvitenskapelige Universitet NTNU, Norway (Coordinator)
- Chalmers Tekniska Hogskola AB, Sweden
- Politecnico di Milano, Italy
- Technische Universität Berlin, Germany
- Universitat politecnica de Valencia, Spain
- Politechnika Warszawska, Poland