Journals for Sustainability-Oriented Research
Below you will find a selection from a wide range of scientific journals that publish sustainability-oriented research findings.
More detailed information on the respective subject areas, open access options, etc. can be found in the Guide Sustainability in University Research on page 47.
- Ecological Economics
- Energy Policy
- Forest Ecology and Management
- GAIA: Ecological Perspectives for Science and Society
- Science of the Total Environment
- Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews
- Journal of Environmental Management
- Sustainability Science
- Journal of Cleaner Production
- Ambio – A Journal of the Human Environment
- Nature Sustainability
- International Journal of Sustainability in Higher Education
- Current Opinions in Environmental Sustainability
- Journal of Industrial Ecology
- Green and Sustainable Chemistry
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Science of the United States of America (PNAS): Sustainability Science
All journals that are accessible to members of RWTH can be found in the EZB Electronic Journal Library (University Library of RWTH).